We believe in planning a print project with you from the beginning - not when it is too late. Quality results from working with designers to coordinate various stocks, inks and finishing techniques to achieve a finished project that looks just as you had envisioned. By working with you to answer questions, furnish samples and provide accurate templates, we can help you to avoid delivery delays and costly budget overruns.
Experience is often times the most valuable resource available. High quality printing is something that doesn’t just happen with a push of a button. It happens by clear communication between you, the designer and our team of experienced professionals. To that end, we want to offer several ideas in this section that stimulate the creative process, share some tips and techniques, and offer information to help you successfully plan your projects.
We will be adding templates as the need arises. The envelope and pocket folder templates are our most frequently requested layout guides.
- #10 Regular Envelope for conversion from flat sheet - PDF
- #10 Policy Flap Envelope for conversion - PDF
- #10 Squared Flap for conversion - PDF
- 9 x 12 Pocket Folders – Single Pocket - PDF - INDD (right click, save link as)
- 9 x 12 Pocket Folders – Double Pocket - PDF - INDD (right click, save link as)