Agency develops collateral materials for new marketing campaign
Client/Agency - Omni Communications Group
Designer - Brooke Gronewald
- 16pp Corporate Brochure - 7 x 10 page size, 120# Lustro Gloss Cover, printed in four color process with gloss varnish, custom black wire binding, and 3” pocket inside back cover with business card slots.
- 8pp - “Passport Brochure” - 4 x 6 page size, 100# Lustro gloss offset, four color with overall gloss varnish
- Stationery - Four color process/2 side letterhead and second sheets and four color process #10 envelopes printed on 24# Ultrawhite Mohawk Superfine Writing Bond.
- A-2 Envelopes for invitations and note cards, printed in 2 spot PMS colors on White Cougar Smooth Offset.
The following items were all printed together on one press sheet using 100# White Cougar Smooth Cover
- “Passports” - (7 versions) 3.5 x 9, four color process/2 sides, .25” radius round corners with vertical perforation for detachable business card
- Business Cards - (7 versions) 3.5 x 2, four color process/2 sides
- Note cards - 5.5 x 8.5, folded to 4.25 x 5.5
- Open House Invitations - 5.5 x 8.5, folded to 4.25 x 5.5
Additionally, to add the “taking flight” look to the offices, 24 - 24” x 36” oval signs were printed on our Agfa Sherpa plotter, mounted to foam core and trimmed to size.
The materials created for Omni’s new campaign utilized every piece of equipment available at Frye-Williamson from prepress, letterpress, pressroom and bindery. Creating all of the pieces together enabled our client to have a consistent look throughout their campaign and save some money in the process by combining similar items.
« View All Case Studies | View Sample Images »